5 Minute HelpDesk – How do I Share My Outlook Calendar?
If you are somebody who is busy with meetings all day, you may have faced schedule clashes sometime or the other. A calendar helps you keep tabs on everything within your business. A shared calendar makes it even easier to organise. Sharing your calendar with your teammates can make it simple to plan schedules, save time and avoid schedule collisions.
Microsoft outlook calendar is one of the most popular calendars used worldwide. Their Outlook mobile calendar is simple to use and also has many useful features that make it easier for the user to share according to his/her preference. So, let’s see what the features are and how to share your outlook mobile calendar.
Features of outlook mobile calendar
- You can share the outlook mobile calendar with someone else in a snap.
- Adjust permission: You can choose if others can make edits to your calendar or is view only.
- Easy to add and remove access: You can easily add or remove other’s access to your calendar.
- Side by side view: You can view your and another person’s calendar side by side, making it easy to compare and plan.
- Adjust the details shared: You can choose what all details in the calendar should be shared with others.