Computing Australia utilise our own proprietary CloudSuite package that provides around the clock monitoring of your computers and critical infrastructure. CloudSuite delivers a seamless help desk experience by allowing us to maintain your computers in peak condition and provide remote support wherever you happen to be working from.
We work when you do
The work day is changing – business owners and their staff no longer fit their duties into the old 9 to 5 routine. They work weekends. They work evenings. So do we!
The Computing Australia 24 hour help desk work around the clock, 7 days a week to ensure you get timely support when you need it.
Specialist Software supported around the clock
For additional Peace of Mind, Computing Australia manage and support a wide range of mining & exploration software packages. So when your software vendor is closed, you get peace of mind knowing that we work when you work. That’s the Computing Australia difference.
Fly in fly out IT Services
If you need a mine site or remote office setup for IT purposes, Computing Australia offers a fly in fly out (FiFo) service to the Mining & Exploration sector.
Full Service IT
We supply, install, maintain and support all major IT brands.
We can also offer project management services for new project setups.
The Computing Australia Difference
Most IT companies take a classic “break / fix” approach to IT management and support.
This is where we differ:
- Intelligent CloudSuite software monitors your systems around the clock
- Continuous patching keeps your systems up to date
- Strong emphasis on prevention and permanent solutions to problems
- Investment in client documentation
- Ongoing commitment to staff training and mentorship
- Quality control systems, continually learning from what we do
- Dedicated escalation teams that extend the help desk experience
- Vendor relationships to manage third party applications
- Warranty registration and management
- Dedicated account managers