Computing Australia utilise our own proprietary CloudSuite package that provides around the clock monitoring of your computers and critical infrastructure. CloudSuite delivers a seamless help desk experience by allowing us to maintain your computers in peak condition and provide remote support wherever you happen to be working from.
We work when you do
The work day is changing – not for profit staff no longer fit their duties into the old 9 to 5 routine. They work weekends. They work evenings. So do we!
The Computing Australia 24 hour help desk work around the clock, 7 days a week to ensure you get timely support when you need it.
Packages we work with
For additional Peace of Mind, Computing Australia manage and support a wide range of software packages. So when your software vendor is closed, you get peace of mind knowing that we work when you work. That’s the Computing Australia difference.
No matter what type of not for profit agency you are, you get peace of mind knowing that the Computing Australia team understand your needs.
Computing Australia understand the grant application process.
We can undertake a needs analysis, review your existing setup and propose the right infrastructure and software packages. We can also assist with completing the paperwork – when you work with Computing Australia, we do it all for you so you can focus on what you do best.
The Computing Australia Difference
Most IT companies take a classic “break / fix” approach to IT management and support.
This is where we differ:
- Intelligent CloudSuite software monitors your systems around the clock
- Continuous patching keeps your systems up to date
- Strong emphasis on prevention and permanent solutions to problems
- Investment in client documentation
- Ongoing commitment to staff training and mentorship
- Quality control systems, continually learning from what we do
- Dedicated escalation teams that extend the help desk experience
- Vendor relationships to manage third party applications
- Warranty registration and management
- Dedicated account managers