Smart Systems Automation
Do you find your staff unproductive, spending most of their time on menial repetitive tasks? The Computing Australia Group specialise in using smart coding and artificial intelligence to streamline time-consuming workplace processes.
Business process analysis is our method of reviewing business systems to identify efficiencies that can be achieved through automation. We examine your business processes and identify smart ways of automating them.
A business may use dozens of different software applications, with most of them not working together. Over time, businesses will buy or sign up to online software solutions because they are attracted to the functionality they offer. Ultimately, if all your systems are not integrated then you end up with disparate solutions that just create more work and inefficiency.
Most people see a business website as little more than a glossy brochure for their business, but a public facing web presence gives you a chance to:
- Service your clients 24 hours a day.
- Perform tasks like taking booking and payments.
- Provide information that clients would otherwise need to ask for over the phone.
- Use Al to interact with your clients on your behalf.
In a recent project, we were able to save a medical specialist centre 10s of thousands of dollars in staffing costs by fully automating some of the repetitive tasks performed by the practice management team:
- Appointment requests
- Gather patient information
- Script requests
- Automatic processing of deposits
An example of a recent automation we worked on:
A medical practice, received hundreds of referrals a day and it was tying up valuable staff time. Patients were phoning, faxing, emailing, mailing referrals. We streamlined all incoming referrals to use an online form. After the patient completed the form we did the following:
- Provide the doctor with an opportunity to accept or reject the referral.
- If the referral is rejected due to workload, the referral is offered to other doctors in the clinic.
- Once a doctor accepts the referral we then:
- Automatically send the patient all the information they need about the practice,
- Collect a deposit against the booking,
- Request the patient complete their paperwork online
The key to successful automation is to examine repetitive tasks. When a task is defined and predictable, that is an ideal starting point in your automation journey.
Designing the Perfect Automation
Are you interested in streamlining your business processes? On average, businesses can get a 500% return on investment in year one. Let us show you how to automate repetitive business processes and save staffing costs.
If you are interested in finding out what smart automations can do for your business,